
Tonight I got a phone call from an ecstatic GNR fan screaming that Chinese Democracy had leaked...While not exactly true, 2 never-before-heard tracks surfaced, and I must say, they are absolutely awesome. There's a bittersweet moment when you hear a new GNR track. Part of me wants it more than anything, but part of me is sad because it means the wait is almost over. For diehard GNR fans, the wait is something that connects us all, and when the album drops, we'll lose that strong connection. Of course, it will be replaced by a new connection we all have to the new material, but still, something we've shared for over a decade will die. There's only one way to cure the sadness - you guessed it - DR PEPPER!!!! We're close people, I can hear the soda's beginning to pop.
BELIEVE.
13 comments:
9 songs leaked. new versions of 5 leaked songs... and 4 new unheard songs... Track #2 (title unknown), If the World, Rhiad and the Bedoiuns (Spelling is wrong, so what), and This I love.
Better
The blues
Chinese democracy
I'r's
Madagascar
there was a time
Rhiad and the bedouins
If the world
Unknown song(NOT THIS I LOVE has been confirmed by Patti hood who plays on this I love)
This is awsom
DUDE!!!
I found out from THIS site!! I checked it before the others I usually go to and freaked the fuck out!
And instead of frantically searching for them all, I have a link from a fellow board member and knew he'd have it "updated."
I'm listening to the new ones right now!! So awesome....
CK, it's around the corner my man!
GNR FOREVER!!
Matt
Click my name to listen to the tracks.
they are awsome
Believe
hahahahah
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! SONS OF POWER!!!!!!!
AXL ROSES THE KING OF ROCK!!!!!!!!
www.trejoscomics.blogspot.com
The songs are amazing... Only one man in this planet can make that perfect job "AXL ROSE" ! anyone else could do it. Thanks Life for gave me the opportunity to listened those masterpiece job.
You Still the NUMBER ONE AXL !!!
Diego Falconi
Quito Ecuador
south America
axlfalconi@hotmail.com
NO f@&%$/ONE ELSE CAN DO IT... JUST YOU AXL ! I´M STILL YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN IN SOUTH AMERICA !
DIEGO FALCONI
axlfalconi@hotmail.com
QUITO ECUADOR
The fact of the matter is that Chinese Democracy will be a brilliant record. It is by far the best collection of aggressive music to come out in 15 years! This new music can only be defined as complex, articulate, thoughtful, passionate, eclectic and emotional. Great art is created in the ability to express the truth, the truth as the artist see it. Give this new music a chance. At the very least, this collection of music is the result of an artist toiling in the studio and wrestling with demons for almost two decades. The labor of an artist trying to exorsize the music he hears in his head. "This album has been an unbearably long and incomprehensible journey, a bad dream where one wakes up only to find they are still in the nightmare." That in itself makes this music at the very least interesting, if not brilliant.
Dr. Pepper, you say you will be giving away free soda on the release of Chinese Democracy, which is pretty cool. You also say you will be giving one to 'everyone in America', also fantastic. I will soon be a foreign student living in America for one year, and I have to know: do I qualify?
Sorry for the weird place to ask, didn't know where else to!
if you are in the states and the album comes out, yes, you will be eligible for a free Dr Pepper. Hopefully that day will be soon...
"To encourage Axl to save our world, we will satiate the thirst of every American if he delivers the album this year..."
"If he ships the album in 2008, everyone in America will receive a free can of Dr Pepper."
So, you will have to satiate the thirst of every Canadians and give us our free can of Dr Pepper because we also are American !
America is not only USA !
Havn't listened to the tracks yet, but i don't want to anyway. Instead of hearing these leaks, i'd like to go buy a new album of stuff i'v never heard before, that wud be better. I have heard "There Was A Time", by far the best music i'v heard in ages, im patient enough to wait for Democracy, cause i know its gonna be great :D
Post a Comment