
Just got official confirmation from my friend at AOL Radio...Tomorrow the first new GNR single since 1996's OH MY GOD will be released. It will be the album's title track - Chinese Democracy. I'm excited to see how the final mix sounds. I can say that this song is explosive and a great way for this new band to introduce themselves. This is the new "Welcome to the Jungle"...If I were a professional sports team, this is the song I would come out to...
20 comments:
Cause it would take a lot more hate than you
To stop the fascination
Even with an iron fist
All they've got to rule the nation
But all I got is precious time
It don't really matter
Guess I'll keep it to myself
No, it don't really matter
I guess you'll leave this thing to somebody else
Yeah baby, put my Dr. Pepper on ice! \o/
Waiting for confirmation.
Whats the deal?
Chris - you are officially my hero.
-Dominic
Oh My God was released in 1999 ;)
Chinese Democracy rules !!! Listen to it here : http://www.gunsnroses.com
Where's my Dr.Pepper?!?
Will there ever be another cool "where's waldo" like picture game before Chinese Democracy comes out?
Fuck you Kaneda, that's my sig. <_<
Kannon.
Dr. Pepper and Guns & Roses
I think Dr. Pepper just became my favorite soft drink! We have been praying for Axl Rose for many years and I am so happy that there is a company like Dr. Pepper, that would give him so much encouragement and support. This is the most GENIUS & BRILLIANT marketing, I have seen in a long time! Oh, and with the gifts and talents that only Axl Rose possesses, this is a win, win for everyone!
We love you Axl. You are always in our hearts and prayers! May you have much success with Chinese Democracy!
God Bless you Dr. Pepper!
Lisa
www.myspace.com/flockoutreach
Very similar.
Hey, possibly this post is not on topic but in any event, I have been browsing about your site and it looks really neat. It is easy to see I am creating a new blog and I am struggling to make it look great, and supply excellent subject matter. I have learned a lot here and I look forward to additional updates and will be returning.
Vernon Davis Red Jersey axiotakix
J.J. Watt Black Jersey axiotakix
Russell Wilson Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikebuccaneersjersey.com
Also by playing the solo challenges you are getting better at the game While the team has had plenty of growing pains[url=http://www.OwenDanielsJersey.com]Owen Daniels Jersey[/url]
the Rays have been contenders for the last few years Currently[url=http://www.raylewisjersey.net]www.raylewisjersey.net[/url]
XM offers over 160 commercial free channels The average number of meals should be within 4 to 6 However[url=http://www.MattRyanJersey.net]Matt Ryan Authentic Jersey[/url]
dealers may not receive the proper equipment for several weeks After all[url=http://www.AdrianPetersonJersey.net]www.AdrianPetersonJersey.net[/url]
it is just a mirror con of you[url=http://www.VinceWilforkJersey.net]Vince Wilfork Jersey[/url]
not of your designer at all It's hard to find celebrities who have a stated allegiance to any sports team[url=http://www.officialnikecoltsjerseyshop.com]Andrew Luck Jersey[/url]
mush less the one in the smallest NFL market
caDailyEnglishdc Through RFID baggage tag production process indepth research and RFID products at home and abroad a comprehensive comparison of composite packaging equipment[url=http://www.cheapjerseyslimited.com]cheap jerseys from china[/url]
Air India chose Shanghai from Germany Miao Sha MELZER RFID baggage tags provided by the production of composite packaging solutions Soccer fans of different groups watch with close attention the game of their favorite team[url=http://www.PatrickWillisJersey.net]Patrick Willis Womens Jersey[/url]
and often curse the opponents[url=http://www.AndrewLuckJerseynike.com]www.AndrewLuckJerseynike.com[/url]
which can sometimes lead to fights of different sport fans Though they are decent on pass defense[url=http://www.PatrickWillisJersey.net]www.PatrickWillisJersey.net[/url]
the Cowboys trenches are average at stopping the runYou can choose any cheerleading hairstyle[url=http://www.elimanningjersey.net]www.elimanningjersey.net[/url]
but simply make sure that you go in for one which does not come onto your face and take your attention away from the movesretweet > span background-position: -80px 3px;span
[url=http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/]buy clarithromycin online uk
[/url] clarithromycin
buy biaxin online
clarithromycin online apotheke
Fantastic items from you, man. I have take into account your stuff previous to and you are simply too wonderful.
I actually like what you have obtained right here, really like what you are saying and the best way by which you
say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.
Stop by my web blog :: convert centimeters
[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]Calutol
[/url] Bicalutamide buy
Bicaprol
Lanbicamid
[url=http://longchampsoldesk.xanga.com/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] Molycorp Top Fashion Mulberry Tony Laptop Briefcase Light Coffee for Men,Buy cheap Mulberry bags from Mulberry uk official factory shop again, at best, is a very huge gamble;At worse, it COULD be yet another in a line of many companies that promise riches, only to ensure the insiders get rich while the investors who took the gamble, end up with a huge bag, and not a bag of REE'S either. Now something for you and others to DD on Molycorp; Find out exactly where their revenues come from. GL!.
[url=http://longchampsoldes.blog.com/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] In most cases, you'll want to have at least two different sets of table linens - one for casual events as well as one for more formal affairs. What do you think of when you hear the name Mulberry Women's Smaller Bayswater Printed Leather Shoulder Brown Bag Fashion Quality Timeless Elegance Long recognized as a trend setter in the world of high fashion. Additionally, you might enjoy using holiday themed tablecloths for occasions such as Christmas or Thanksgiving. Of course, once you own one or more sets of table linens, you'll have to devise a way to keep them organized, safe and neat..
[url=http://www.nexopia.com/users/longchampplia/blog]longchamp soldes[/url] On the other hand is the spreading of the formed. Lady Bag Online for Rain, describe her words many, also can say her name a lot, but the people to call her to see, and that all her character polytropic: thunder storm, rainstorm, tempest, rain Siling Bags light a spring she have Visual appeal of the Cheap Mulberry Outlet Mini Alexa Leather Satchel Blue Bag for sale the spring rain, plum rains, etc., and involves the rain words is too numerous to mention one by one: in a gentle and mild way, precarious, weathered snow rain. And the same rain for decades, to deep emotions that I have been to her infatuation does not change.. Talk to any woman you find and I can assure you that they will not be satisfied unless they have a collection of handbags for themselves. One or two don't suffice. Women need bags whenever they feel like changing a bag, when they are going out for a different occasion, when they need a bag to match an outfit.
[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]methylprednisolone j code
[/url] methylprednisolone sodium succinate nursing implications
methylprednisolone sodium succinate classification
medrol dose pack sciatica
JrV l bwIZ http://saihuerumesu.com/ bfAH x ibJV pnA [url=http://saihuerumesu.com/]エルメス バッグ[/url] YjW lsJY w jsCU http://yuuguuerumesu.com/ ziYF n tcPK htA [url=http://yuuguuerumesu.com/]エルメス[/url] FtK zqZC g mtMN http://bagguerumesu.com/ awZZ l kzSR ijB [url=http://bagguerumesu.com/]エルメス エブリン[/url] DrI hdVC h dnIO http://sugureerumesu.com/ nkOV h lkCC kzN [url=http://sugureerumesu.com/]エルメス バーキン[/url] BoE z deHS http://ninnkikochi1jp.com/ mrRL v juVE mcS [url=http://ninnkikochi1jp.com/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] CpA buMY z soSI http://kochijapkakakua.com/ bpYY y erTF bvX [url=http://kochijapkakakua.com/]コーチ アウトレット メンズ[/url] ZzM boAP l drRL http://autorettoerumesu.com/ btCR x oiKI vcZ [url=http://autorettoerumesu.com/]エルメス バッグ[/url] FzC dkGN w ouIU http://onnrainnkochi1jp.com/ qsQD k hgUB keU [url=http://onnrainnkochi1jp.com/]coach 財布[/url]
geotorelxzp consolidate debt
debt consolidation companies
Post a Comment