
Video game blog Kotaku is reporting the rumored track list for Rock Band 2 and low and behold, Guns N Roses is listed as song #28...The exciting part is the track is titled "Shackler's Revenge"...check it out. (http://kotaku.com/397936/rumor-dueling-rock-band-2-tracklists)
This track seems closely tied to estranged guitarist Buckethead who produced a track for a Dragon Ball Z game entitled "Shackler"...who Shackler is and what revenge he seeks is unknown to earthlings at this time, but hopefully more to come soon.
Having never heard this new track rumored before it's a direct reminder that Chinese Democracy is still a complete mystery. Axl has over four albums worth of material recorded and die hard fans are only familiar with about 12-15 song titles.
Hopefully this mystery will come to an end soon. If Shackler's agent is out there, drop me a line, I'll send you some Dr Pepper...
4 comments:
Hmm...I wasn't planning on buying that game, but if it's true and it has a new Guns track on it, I'll get it just for that.
just wait till july 14th. then the real list/songlist get's out .
I wouldn't sleep bad if that song is just a fake one and made up.
but let's hope this thing get's gnr started again.
Oh, it's in baby!! It was confirmed today!!
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/888/888781p1.html
Now, a release date and a single (maybe the same song mentioned?) and we're in for quite a ride and free Dr P!!
CHINESE STARTS NOW!!!
Post a Comment